Chelsea have barred two more fans from attending Stamford Bridge following an incident of alleged racism on the Paris Metro on Tuesday.
Five fans have now been suspended after a black man was prevented from boarding a train before Chelsea’s Champions League game against Paris St-Germain.
Chelsea say if there is sufficient evidence of the individuals’ involvement they will get life bans.
Boss Jose Mourinho said he was ‘ashamed’ by the incident.
Amateur video shot at the station showed a man being pushed from the Metro train while a group chants: “We’re racist, we’re racist and that’s the way we like it”.
The alleged victim has since been identified as a 33-year-old man known only as Souleymane S.
Earlier he told BBC Radio 5 live’s Drive programme of his ordeal: “I felt truly wounded to the bottom of my heart that I really couldn’t believe it.
“We’re in 2015 aren’t we and we’re in France. We’re in a civilised country and when you are in a civilised country there are certain things you can’t do.
“For me, it’s a humiliation. I was humiliated in my country. I was humiliated in front of my family, humiliated in front of my mother and father.”
He added: “Of course it’s Chelsea’s responsibility. It’s their supporters. Chelsea should call my lawyer. And they haven’t done that yet.”
A Chelsea spokesman said the club were writing to Souleymane to “apologise unreservedly” and invite him to attend a game as their guest.
The club added in a statement issued on Friday night that they are grateful to the many Chelsea supporters and others who have provided information and request any further details to be made known to them.
Earlier in the day, Mourinho told his weekly pre-match news conference: “The dressing room reacted as I did – with disappointment. They condemn the situation and support the gentleman involved.
“They feel ashamed but maybe we shouldn’t because these people involved do not belong to Chelsea Football Club.” BBC Sport