Clearance Central has been in the business of sorting out the document needs of all its clients for a little over two years, and having initially started out as a company that facilitates Police Clearance Certificates (PCC), their list of services has expanded significantly.
The company is offering value-added convenience to anyone seeking assistance in the following:
- South African, Zimbabwean, Kenyan, Namibian, Zambian, Malawian, Botswana and Tanzanian Police Clearance Certificates (PCC)
- Document Apostille on required paperwork, through government institutions such as the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO)
- Translation of documents into Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French and Italian – conducted by qualified professionals accredited by the South African Translators’ Institute
- Zimbabwean Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates and Letter of No Impediment
- South African Letter of No Impediment
- Background Screening through electronic fingerprint checks that are verified against the SAPS Criminal Record Centre database
- South African Council for Educators (SACE) Clearance Certificate, required by education professionals before they can start teaching
During these times of uncertainty that have been brought about by COVID-19 and the many restrictions that have made it difficult for people to travel, relocate, pursue permanent residence or get married abroad, Clearance Central prides itself in providing services that offer peace of mind to all its clients, whenever one is in need of a document specialist while living overseas.
As a facilitator that helps those living abroad with the process of applying for the above documents and certificate verification, Clearance Central eliminates the hassle one may face in encountering long queues, slow application processes and dealing with government officials, which more often than not, is a struggle for most people.
“We are not a government organisation, or an entity that is appointed by or affiliated with any government department. Instead, we are an independently run company that understands the fact that people wish to travel overseas, pursue business opportunities, change their citizenship and get married to foreigners in foreign nations, therefore it is up to us to make this process as swift and painless as possible, so that people can continue with their lives and achieving the goals they set out for themselves in a convenient manner.” – a Clearance Central consultant said.
When clients engage with Clearance Central, the submission process is one which fully accommodates the document needs of individuals and this company has built a solid foundation based on trust and reliability – guaranteeing quick turnaround times in delivering on all services rendered.
If you’re in need of a document specialist that gets the job done right the first time, no matter where you are in the world, look no further than Clearance Central.