By Awakened Brother
First of all I would like to inform the reader that the views and opinions expressed in this article are not those of Nehanda Radio. They have been researched and written independently by the author, and they remain solely the views and opinions of the author.
Nehanda Radio is just a platform that has given me the opportunity to publish this article and share it with its readers.
Secondly, I also would like to put a disclaimer that this article in no way, shape or form has it been written as a personal attack on anyone’s personal religious beliefs. This article is an independently researched scholarly presentation backed with verified evidence about the real origins of Jesus Christ and the religion of Christianity.
I also would like to notify the reader that I do not claim to have any authority over this subject of religion. I do not have any formal theological or ancient history qualification.
I am just an independent researcher who is interested in finding out the truth about religion and nothing else but the truth. I strongly believe that one does not really need to be an accomplished or recognised theologian or historian in order to research and present an article of this nature.
It is always said that ‘extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence‘. In the past, I have written several articles on this very platform on the subject of religion. My last article was entitled:What If Jesus Christ Never Existed?
Admittedly, I probably did not cover myself in full theological and scholarly glory at the time of writing that article. I did not provide and present to the reader enough evidence to back all of my claims in that article .
Any controversial claim of whatever nature should always be justified with enough credible evidence.
I have decided to once and for all prove to the reader beyond any doubt that the Christian Jesus Christ is nothing else but a ‘ mythological anthropomorphism or personification of the Sun up in the sky‘.
I hope to prove to the reader beyond any doubt the following three points:
- Jesus Christ is a mythological personified ‘sun god’ just like all other sun gods that had predated him by thousands of years .
- As a biological human being, it is a fact that Jesus Christ actually never existed on this planet earth.
- The real origins of Christianity have intentionally been manipulated , fabricated and hidden away from you for generations and generations by the people that gave you Christianity in the first place – The Roman Catholic Church.
- Christianity is nothing else but a sun cult that borrowed all of its teachings and rituals from earlier pagan cults of which the eldest one is the Egyptian Mysteries whose beliefs was centred on a triad of holy divinities-Isis(the father),Osiris (the virgin mother)and Horus(the son).
It is also officially widely accepted amongst many notable theological and archaeological scholars that there is not even a single shred of evidence that proves the existence of Jesus Christ.There is no DNA evidence, there is no physical evidence, there is not even a single archaeological evidence to prove that 2000 years ago a man named Jesus Christ actually lived a real biological life on this earth.
Apart from the bible( which by the way, is nothing else but a fictional, allegorical, mythological, and symbolical dramatisation of actual real events ,people, places , and dates) , the only external evidence that we do have comes from a Jewish historian called Josephus Flavius.
There is not even a single surviving Roman record of the First Century that refer to, nor are there any Jewish records that support the accounts in the Christian gospels .And we all know that the Romans were extremely good at keeping and documenting records.
In Rome, in the year 93 (93 years after Jesus is claimed to have been lived), a Jewish man by the Josephus Flavius is claimed to have published his lengthy history of the Jews. While discussing the period in which the Jews of Judaea were governed by the Roman procurator Pontius Pilate, Josephus included the following account:
About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.
The problem with Flavius is that he mentions Jesus Christ and Christianity in a paragraph of only less than ten lines in his lengthy book that chronicled the history of the Jews..Now this on the face of it raises even more questions than answers.
If Jesus surely had lived and performed all these so called supernaturally impossible works and wonders, then surely a full historical book or books should have been dedicated to him.Let us not forget this is a man who is the ‘Son of God‘ , this is a man who raised dead people, this is a man who himself rose from the dead and ascended to heaven in full sight of several witness.
Surely a mere paragraph in the history books does him little justice. This has led many scholars to reasonably conclude that the paragraph above was added on at a later stage by the Roman Catholic Church in order to give credibility to their mythical symbolical story of Jesus Christ.
There also exist Christian historians such as Tacitus, and Suetonius who are claimed to have also written several volumes in support of Jesus Christ biological existence.
But all these Christian historians have been proved beyond doubt to be nothing else than false and imposters. All their historical accounts are forgeries and fables , therefore cannot and should not be relied upon as credible evidence.
The only most notable non-Christian historian of them all is of course Josephus Flavius. Flavius was a Jewish historian who is the earliest non-Christian who mentions Jesus. Many theological scholars think that Josephus’ short accounts of Jesus (in Antiquities) came from interpolations perpetrated by a later Church father (most likely, Eusebius).
Also, Josephus’ birth in 37 C.E. (well after the alleged crucifixion of Jesus), puts him out of range of an first hand eyewitness account. Moreover, he wrote Antiquities in 93 C.E., after the first gospels were written.
Therefore, even if Josephus accounts about Jesus came from his hand, his information could only serve as hearsay. He was born in the year 37 C.E., several years after Jesus’ alleged death. There is no way he could have known about Jesus from is own personal experience.
At best Josephus could have recorded the activities of the new cult of Christianity, and what they said about their crucified leader. So, even if Josephus wrote about Jesus, his accounts cannot be called upon as credible evidence.
It had also been proven that the Roman Catholic Church, the body that gave you Christianity as you know it today, plagiarised and intentionally manipulated all Josephus works in order to advance and authenticate Christianity.
Another significant point to note is that the time when Jesus was supposed to have lived , there indeed were several authors and historians who had written so many several historical books, and guess what? Not even a single one of them mentions the name Jesus Christ or Christianity.
And while we are on the subject of the Jews, the majority of Christians would be surprised to find out that most Jews in Israel today do not recognise or believe in Jesus Christ and Christianity.The majority of them do not even consider the New Testament as part of their Holy Bible.
Astonishingly, the majority of Africans over generations and generations have been indoctrinated to fully accept and follow this foreign religion without even questioning its authenticity or its origins.
As I have alluded to earlier already, the Christian bible itself cannot be called upon as a reliable source neither. This is a book that was specifically crafted, specifically chosen , specifically worded and then voted for and then declared to be the official ‘word of God’ by the Roman Catholic Church in 325 A.D as we shall discover later in this article.
The evidence in the Bible is almost equivalent of calling upon or referencing and quoting J. K. Rowling books to prove the existence of Harry Porter.
The bible is a fictional dramatisation of historical events and people.
Jesus Christ never at all existed. He never at all walked on this planet, let alone on water. He is just a personification of the Sun that is in our Solar System.The character that we all know as Jesus Christ is nothing else but a ‘sun god’ who is just one of a number of several of sun gods that have predated him by a number of several years.
The story of Jesus Christ is the oldest and greatest story that was ever told. This is a story that several thousands of years before Christianity was even formed was already being told to many different cultures, of which the oldest one of them all was Egypt. The Egyptians told this story through Horus, the Indians told it through Krishna, the Asians told it through Buddha, and they all predates Jesus Christ and Christianity.
People of ancient times recognised long before us that the most important ‘celestial ‘ body up in our solar system is the Sun. It is the giver of ‘everlasting life‘. It is the ‘light of the world‘. Without the Sun nothing ever grows. Everything on this Earth would literally perish if the Sun fails to come back or ‘resurrect‘ again even for just a day.
The Sun is undoubtably our only ‘saviour‘. It is the ‘King of Kings‘. The Sun literally gives us our ‘daily bread‘ in the form of vegetation , livestock , and crops. Also as the Sun burns out its energy everyday, it is literally ‘giving us its life so that we can all live’.
This is were the story of Jesus Christ came from amongst many other things.
Up in the sky or ‘heavens‘ there is only one Sun of God.We do not have two Suns, we only have one Sun. The ancient Egyptians/ Persians/ Greek/ Romans regarded it so highly that they even set aside a ‘Holy Day‘ in its reverence and worship- Sun Day.
They even built magnificent temples and places of worship dedicated to its reverence.. The Greeks also regarded it so highly that they even wrote a whole book about it. Helios(sun) Biblio (book/bible), or in English the Holy Bible.
This character called Jesus Christ is no different from other Ancient Sun gods such as Zeus, Apollo, Buddha, Krishna,
Horus, Zoroaster, Thor, Mithra, Quetzalcoatl, Tammuz and Muhammad etc etc.
These are all ancient mythological personifications of the one and only Sun in our solar system, and they all predates Jesus Christ and Christianity by thousands of years except apart from the Islamic figure Muhammad , who is the most recent one of our times. All these sun gods never actually lived a biological life here on earth, and yes of course that even includes the Islamic Muhammad.
I know that this claim would rustle a lot feathers and would probably earn me a few enemies and derogatory name calling from the Christian believers and religious fanatics.
But before you start calling me ‘the devil’ ‘satan‘ ‘heretic‘ ‘blasphemous ‘and so forth , I strongly urge the reader to read this article with a very open mind and reserve any form of prejudice and judgement until the very end of this article.I also urge the reader to not take my word as the ultimate truth, but to also do your own personal independent research.
The information and knowledge I am about to present to you is very controversial but yet very important and would most probably come as a complete shock to the majority of you.But the truth should not be suppressed any longer. As the old saying goes
‘sometimes the truth hurts‘.
I guarantee you that your Sunday Service Church Pastor would never bring this information to your attention.Either because they are just ignorant and do not know or that they too also have been equally indoctrinated.
And of course they would never bring this knowledge to your attention and for very good reason too. They know that for a fact if you ever find out this knowledge and information you would awaken up and never set foot in any other church building for the rest of your life. And also you will never ever part away with your hard earned cash again in the mighty name of ‘tithing‘
I also challenge any of the church leaders and so called ‘prophets‘ or man of god‘ to respond to this article with their theological thesis backed up by intellectually proven evidence.As I shall present this article with evidence, I also would require them to respond with enough evidence too.
This is the ultimate truth that have been kept away from you for so many generations and the further you read this article the more you will get to understand exactly why, and hopefully awaken your conscience and spirituality?
This ‘esoteric‘ or ‘sacred secret‘ knowledge had been hidden away from the masses for a very long time by the Roman Catholic Church and I think now is the time for us to be awake and regain our spiritual consciousness that was taken away from us Africans.
Christianity as you know it today was invented and established by the Roman Catholic Church in 320 B.C. It is the Roman Catholic Church that gave you the version of Christianity as you know it today. It really does not matter what church denomination you belong to (Pentecostal or Otherwise) because the Gospel of Jesus Christ as it is presented and narrated in the New Testament is one and the same throughout all the churches.
We have all heard of Jesus Christ, the supposed ‘Son of God‘ who performed miracles, healed the sick, raised the dead, and taught good morals and conduct to the people.
We are all very familiar of Jesus’s short but very spectacular and remarkable documented life’s account as it is written in the four Canonical Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John respectively.
First of all , let us just paraphrase what we already know about this man called Jesus Christ as his story is written in the Christian Bible:
- Jesus was born 2000 years ago sometime just before 4 B.C.
- He grew up in a place called Nazareth, a small village in a land called Galilee.
- His family were poor ordinary peasants.
- His father, Joseph was a carpenter and Jesus became a carpenter too as an adult.
- Jesus was raised Jewish and he was accustomed to all Jewish traditional laws and rituals.
- He was born to a Virgin young lady called Mary.
- He left Nazareth and was baptised by John the Baptist.
- He called up 12 ordinary men whom he called his Disciples.
- He performed miracles and preached in and around Galilee.One of his notable miracles was to walk on water and raise people from the dead.
- His main message was that the world could be transformed into a ‘Kingdom of God’.And he urged people to believe in him that he was the son of God.And all those who did would live a happy and everlasting life.
- He was ‘crucified’ outside Jerusalem by the Roman authorities and then resurrected from the grave on the third day.
- He ascended to heaven up in the sky in the presence of his disciples.
- He promised to come back again on this planet sometime in future.
- Jesus Christ is the son of God.And we are also told that Jesus Christ and God and the ‘Holy Spirit’ are one and the same.
- Only him can forgive sins as him and God are one and the same
- His birth , life, and death here on earth was a prophetic fulfilment to save human beings from the wrath of God as mankind had ‘sinned’ against God.
And we are also told that Jesus and betrayed by one of his disciples, Judas and denied by Peter.
This is such a remarkable and astonishing claim and such an amazing story is nothing short of spectacular and supernaturally miraculous.
Any individual who learns about this story for the first
time would be forgiven for curiously enquiring to know more about this miraculous Master Teacher and follow all of his teachings. After all this is God Incarnate.Who in their right minds would have the audacity to deny him or even question his biological existence ?
But there is only one problem ladies and gentlemen! As a matter of fact there are a catalogue of problems with this biblical Jesus Christ story and his narrative.. The problems are as follows :
- From all of the evidence, it appears that there was never a single historical person upon whom the Christian religion was established.
- From all the evidence ,it appears that the Jesus Christ is all mythological and allegorical and at best astrotheological
- From all evidence ,it appears that the biological description and life account as well as sermons and miracles of Jesus had already been attributed to other master teachers in exactly the same manner and discriptions.And all these master teachers had already lived and existed thousands of years before Jesus.
As we shall notice further down this article, Jesus Christ, as it appears, is nothing else but a compilation of legends, heroes , gods and god man who pre-existed thousands of years before his supposed birth. The story of Jesus was invented and canonised by the Greeks and the Romans into a ‘sacred secret book ‘ called the Holy Bible, especially The New Testament.
Jesus and Christianity was invented and fabricated by the Roman Catholic Church many centuries ago for reasons that are only known to them.The most obvious one was of course to control all their citizens and subjects. This book that the Greeks and the Romans termed ‘Helios Biblio’ when directly translated into English actually means ‘Sun Book‘.
The bible is a Sacred Secret Book about the Sun and divine or universal consciousness.
Why do you think your church service is held on Sun Day and not on a Monday or Tuesday? Do you really think they just randomly chose Sunday as the day to ‘serve’ and ‘worship‘ God?
It is simply because this day is in honour and reverence of the Sun. This is the day to honour and pay homage and praise and worship the sun god -Jesus Christ. Hence they have named it Sun Day.
Why do you think we have Christmas? Why do you think we have Easter? All these ‘Holy Days‘ are in reverence of the Sun and I shall also prove to you shortly.
Some readers might even argue that the Bible is a true word of God, therefore everything written in it is actually factual and true and never to be questioned.
This is a very simplistic, delusional and baseless misconception that a lot of Christian believers have held for a very long time. The Christian bible was written by a number of highly initiated Greek and Roman as well as Hellenized Jewish scholars and High Priests.
The bible is a word of God! But it is not a word of God as you literally think it is. The bible was written ‘esoterically’, meaning that the real meaning of the literal stories, names, places,events and numbers are hidden allegories and symbols of sacred secret knowledge that has its origins from the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools.
The outer ‘exoteric’ literal meaning of the stories in the bible are essentially meaningless and unspiritual. For one to truly understand and comprehend the bible, one really ought to acquire the keys and tools to effectively understand this sacred secret book. Only the initiated people had been , and would be given the keys and tools to understand this sacred secret book . Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Ultimate Truth!
Generations and generations of African people have been bamboozled and indoctrinated to believe the literal version of Christianity. The African people have been for years socially engineered to accept and follow this baseless and unspiritual religion called Christianity.The African traditional beliefs and rituals have all been demonised and and paganised to make room for this foreign unspiritual religion.
Even to this veryday, the High Priests,Bishops and Popes in the Roman Catholic Church knows this blatant lie.They all know that the version of religion that the indoctrinated masses follows is ‘exoteric’ and false.
The real religion that these people follows is the religion and worship of the SUN. Christianity is nothing else but an Ancient Sun Cult that had borrowed all of its origins from Ancient Egypt. If you disagree with me just pay a visit at the Vatican in Rome and you will see for yourself the symbols and motifs all in reference to the Sun.
It is not a coincidence that Jesus Christ is often depicted on the Cross with a Crown of Thorns. This is symbolical of the Sun’s rays or hallo. It is not a coincidence that Jesus Christ is often depicted on the Cross with his head and face slightly tilted East. This is because the Sun rises and always rise again (re-erect /resurrect) from the East.
It is also not a coincidence that the Last Super is often depicted with Jesus on the middle of the table with an equal amount of two groups of three disciples on each of his side.This is because there are four seasons of three months in a year and the Sun is responsible or passes through all of them in its annual pilgrimage. It is an allegorical and symbolical story that had been personified literally..It is just a myth.The disciples are nothing else but a representation of the 12 houses or zodiac constellations.
At this moment I shall now get into the real hidden origins of Christianity. And all this information I am providing you the reader can all be researched and be verified. None of it is fabrications or ‘hearsays‘.
The Christian Holy Bible was voted for and put together by a number of Ecumenical Councils of Bishops and High Priests that initially started their meetings under the watchful eye of Emperor Constantine in Ephesus, Turkey, in 325 AD.
And to claim that these men were inspired and chosen by God is absolutely nonsensical and blasphemous. More about the Bible later on in the article but for now let us just focus on Jesus Christ ,the Son of God.
As I have explained before that there had been several ‘sons of god‘ who had pre-existed long before Jesus.The most important thing to note here is that they all share the same biological traits and descriptions as Jesus.
Could that really have been just a mere coincidence? Could there have been some form of plagiarism and fabrication? And if so, who plagiarised who and why?
Here is a list of other son gods that predated Jesus.
- Zeus,Adonis and Apollo of Greece
- Mithra of Persia
- Horus of Egypt
- Buddha of Asia
- Krishna of India
- Tammuz of Syria
- Quetzalcoatl of Mexico
- Adad of Assyria
- Attis of Phrygia
- Baal of Phoenicia
- Alcides and Hercules of Thebes
- Odin of the Scandinavians
- Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia
- Prometheus of Greece
- Hesus the Druids
- Thor of the Gauls
- Salivahana of Burma
- The Mikado of the Shintos
- Jao of Nepal
- Wittoba of the Bilingonese
To prove to the reader beyond any doubt that Jesus Christ was a Roman/Greek invented and fabricated mythological sun god man that actually never biological lived, I now bring your attention to the biographical accounts, attributes and characteristic similarities of these ancient sun gods to Jesus Christ .
BUDDHA of ASIA(500-600 B.C.E)(500 -600 years before Jesus Christ)
- The Buddha, just like Jesus, was a divine being ,pre-existent in heaven before taking birth.
- The Buddha was born of the virgin Maya ,who was considered the ‘Queen of Heaven’.
- At the birth of the Buddha,it is said there appeared a ‘marvellous and powerful light’.
- After Buddha was born, a slaughter of the infants was ordered by the tyrant Bimbasara.
- When Buddha was a baby,a saint prophesied that he would be great.
- As a child the Buddha taught elders and teachers.
- Buddha was presented in the temple where ‘the idols fell down below him’.
- He began his quest for enlightenment at the age of 29.
- Buddha was tempted by Mara,the evil one , who offered him ‘universal dominion’.
- The Buddha had 12 disciples and travelled about preaching.
- Buddha performed miracles and wonders, healed the sick, fed 500 from a ‘small basket of cakes, and helped a disciple to walk on water.
- The Buddha preached a ‘sermon on the mount’ and taught chastity , temperance, tolerance, compassion, love, and the equality of all.
- The Buddha was transfigured on a mountain.
- The Buddha was received in his native city with a triumphal welcome.
- The Buddha was betrayed by a disciple , who led others to kill him.
- A tremendous earthquake occurred upon Buddha’s death.
- Buddha died, suffered for three days in hell,and was resurrected.
- Buddha was considered the ‘Good Shepherd’ , the ‘Carpenter’ the ‘ Infinite and Everlasting’ and the ‘Great Physician’.
- He was the ‘Saviour of the World’ and the ‘light of the World’
- The Buddha attained Nirvana in heaven.
Moreover the Buddha manuscripts proves beyond any shadow of doubt that everything that Jesus is said to have said in the Bible, the Buddha had already said exactly the same words and sermons 500 years earlier. We now move on to the next mythological god man:
HORUS OF EGYPT(3000 -5000 years before Jesus Christ)
- Horus was born of the Virgin Isis -Meri on December 25th in a cave /manger , with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by ‘wise men’
- He was a child teacher in the temple or House of the Father and was baptised when he was 30 years old.
- Horus was baptised by Anup the Baptiser.
- Horus had 12 disciples.
- Horus performed miracles and raised one man named El-Azar-us,from the dead.
- Horus walked on water.
- Horus was transfigured on the mountain
- Horus was killed , buried in a tomb and ten resurrected.
- Horus was always referred to as the ‘Way ,the Truth, the Messiah, God’s Anointed Son , the Son of Man ,the Good Shepherd ,the Lamb of God.
- Horus other name was KRST.
MITHRA OF PERSIA,IRAN (1200 years before Jesus Christ)
- Mithra was born on 25 December of the virgin Anahita
- The baby Mithra was wrapped in swaddling clothes , placed in a manger and attended to by shepherds.
- Mithra was considered a great travelling teacher and master.
- Mithra had 12 disciples.
- Mithra performed miracles.
- Mithra was buried in a tomb.
- Mithra was considered the Way , the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Saviour,the Messiah.
- Mithra is omniscient, as he ‘hears all, sees all, knows all:none can deceive him.
- Mithra’s sacred day or holly day was Sunday.
- Mithra’s religion had a eucharist or a last supper.
KRISHNA OF INDIA(3000 years before Jesus Christ)
- Krishna was born in a stable of the virgin Devaki (Divine One).
- Krishna was of royal descent and was a prince.
- Krishna was born in a cave like dungeon.
- Great signs and wonders occurred at Krishna’s birth , including the appearance of a very bright star.
- Krishna’s birth was attended by angels, wise men,and shepherds , and he was presented with gifts , including gold and incense.
- The baby Krishna was carried across a river.
- As a young boy, Krishna performed miracles and wonders, and was hailed as a divine incarnation.
- Krishna was worshiped as a god.
- Krishna was tempted by ‘various friends’ before crushing the serpent’s head.
- Krishna raised a child from the dead and healed lepers, the deaf and the blind.
- Krishna preached faith in God’s love to man and in his mercy and forgiveness of sins arising therefrom.
- Krishna miraculously fed the multitudes.
- Krishna lived poor and loved the poor, humbly washing the feet of guests.
- Krishna was transfigured in front of his disciples.
- Krishna had a beloved disciple named Arjuna or Ar-jouan.
- After his death, Krishna ascended to heaven where he now lives.
- Krishna is regarded as a personal saviour,a messianic deliverer who will bring salvation to all men and women if only they choose to give Him the devotion.
- Krishna is also regarded as the Shepherd God, Lord of the god of gods, Lord of lords, Sin Bearer, Liberator, and Universal Word..
- His disciples shouted “Jai Shri Krishna” meaning “Victory to Lord Krishna.
- A future incarnation of Vishnu is the Kalki avatar , who will arrive riding a white horse and destroy the wicked.
Apart from the unquestionable obvious similarities, the most important point that shocked me the most is the fact that these earlier religions or cults that Christianity copied from never at all claimed that their sun god men ever actually lived a biological life. Only the Roman Catholic Church claimed their son god ( Jesus Christ) to be a real human being.
These Ancient religions all knew the origins and esoteric astro-theological meaning of their god men and attributes.
They all knew that they were revering and honouring the only King of Kings.The light of the world.The saviour of mankind. The One that sits at the Most High. The One that dies every night and Resurrect the following day. The One and only Son of God-The Sun.
The only reason why all these ancient god men seem to have the same characteristics and attributes is simply because they were all referring to the Sun up in the sky.
I shall now bring the reader’s attention to the proven scientific characteristics of the Sun up in the Sky and discover for yourself the origin of all major religions , including Christianity.
In order to honestly understand the origins of all major religions including Christianity,there is one important thing that we need to first address. Let us begin with a basic science lesson.
People of Ancient times were under the impression that the Earth was stationery and the Sun moved around the earth. They all thought that the Earth is the centre of the Universe and all heavenly bodies including the Sun moved or orbited around the Earth. With our modern day technology we now know that is definitely not the case.
As a matter of fact the Earth actually travels around the Sun in its orbit and the north to south position of the Sun changes over the course of the year due to the changing orientation of the Earth’s tilted rotation axes.
The Earth has seasons because our planet’s axis of rotation is tilted at an angle of 23.5 degrees relative to our orbital plane – the plane of Earth’s orbit around the sun.
When the Northern Hemisphere is oriented toward the sun, that region of Earth warms because of the corresponding increase in solar radiation. The sun’s rays are striking that part of Earth at a more direct angle. It’s summer.
When the Northern Hemisphere (where most religions including Christianity were established from) is oriented away from the sun, the sun’s rays are less direct, and that part of Earth cools. It’s winter.
We also need to understand that in the spring, the seeds take root and vegetation begins to grow. The Sun is brighter and the weather is warmer(hence,Jesus Christ has Resurrected). Animals wake or return from warmer climates, often with newborns.
In the summer, temperatures may increase to their hottest (Jesus Christ would be sitting at the Most High). This is the time when the Sun is at its brightest and most radiant. This is when the Sun really gives life to mankind, animals, and vegetation.
In the autumn, or fall, the temperatures would start to cool down.The Sun appears to loose its radiance and power. At this moment most plants may begin to grow dormant. Animals might at this point prepare themselves for the upcoming cold weather, storing food or travelling to warmer regions.
In the winter there is always a big chill. The Sun’s powers appears to be diminishing rapidly. The colder and nasty darkness appears to rule even more and more. As each day passes , the Sun seem to be getting shorter and shorter as if its dying for good.
But on 25th of December as noticed in the Northern Hemisphere the Sun all of a sudden appears to regain all its glory.
(this is the very reason why the ancient people assumed that a new Sun was born on this day-hence we have christmas)
All major religions were based on Astro-theology (the study of the sky and the celestial bodies in the heavens). It is all based on Astrology and the Sun’s movements and characteristics. Here is what we now scientifically do know about the Sun today and how religion was established and promulgated.
- The Sun when observed at the Northern Hemisphere where all major religions originated from,’dies for three days on December
22nd during the winter solstice.During this period,the days become shorter and shorter and it would become darker quicker.
- The 22nd of December is the shortest day of the year.On this day the Sun would stop moving southwards as it had been doing all the year around. It would literally stop moving for three days,hence the ancient people declared it to be dead. However on the 25th of December , the Sun would start moving again, but this time northwards, hence the ancient religions declared that the Son of God has been born.
- Up in the sky,the Sun passes through 12 zodiac constellations or houses annually.
- The Sun is certainly the “light of the world” and the “Saviour of mankind”because without it even for a day everything would perish and die including us.
- The Crown of thorns that the mythological Jesus is often seen on his head is all symbolical of the Halo around the Sun.
- It is very evident that the Sun “cometh on clouds ,and every eye shall see him.
- Of course Jesus walked on water because the Sun’s reflection can always be easily seen on water.
- During harvest time ,grapes can be easily turned into wine ,no wonder Jesus is refereed to as “turned water into wine”.
- On a clear cloudless day, the Sun is at its brightest at 12 in the afternoon. This is the only reason Jesus is symbolically referred to be in the house or temple of the Most High and begins his ministry at 12 years old.
- The Sun enters into each house or sign of the zodiac at 30 degrees , hence the mythological Jesus Christ starts his ministry at the age of 30.
- The Sun is ‘hung on a cross or crucified’,which represents its passing through the equinoxes , the vernal equinox being Easter,at which time it is resurrected.
- When observed from the Northern Hemisphere, in the month of October,whose zodiacal sign is the Scorpio (back biter or the kiss of death) the Sun appears to loose more of its power. This is where the Biblical story of Judas Iscariot comes from.
The reader should also be reminded that the following Biblical verses clearly prove that Jesus Christ is a mythological sun god personified who never actually existed.
The words and sayings attributed to him are all hidden or esoteric symbolisms of the Sun up in the sky. Nothing in this world would ever survive without the Sun.We always need the Sun to resurrect everyday. The Sun is certainly the light of the world. The Sun is so important that we even dedicated a day for its worship-Sun Day(Sunday)
- John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world.”(The “light of the world” is the Sun.)
John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.(The “light of the world” is the Sun.)
Matthew 4:16 The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.”(The light is the Sun)
Matthew 17:2 His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.
John 1:3-8 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.(Without the Sun nothing would grow and we’d all be dead.) In him was life, and that life was the light of men.(The light is the Sun.) The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it (the Sun removes the darkness). There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. He [John]came as a witness to testify concerning that light (the Sun), so that through him all men might believe. He [John] himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light(the Sun) that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
John 3:19-20 This is the verdict:Light (the Sun) has come into the world, but men loved darkness (night time) instead of light (the Sun) because their deeds were evil (criminals do their crimes at night). Everyone who does evil hates the light (the Sun), and will not come into the light (the Sun) for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
John 12:35-36 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light(the light is the Sun) just a little while longer (the Sun will set soon). Walk while you have the light (the light is the Sun), before darkness (night time) overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark (at night) does not know where he is going. Put your trust in the light (the light is the Sun) while you have it, so that you may become sons of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them (i.e. the sun set, because Jesus is the Sun).
John 12:46 I have come into the world as a light (the Sun), so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
- Ephesians 5:14 Christ (the Sun) will shine on you.
- Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven (the celestial sphere above); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ (the Sun). (i.e. we should look upwards to the celestial sphere above to find our story.)
Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Luke 4: 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (i.e. the story is about the passage of the year.)
- I John 1:5 “This then is the message that we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.”
- Jesus is also known as the bright and morning star. This is a reference to the Sun.
- Jesus, the son, comes in the clouds for every eye to see (Rev. 1:7). (The Sun also rides on the clouds and every eye sees it).
- Jesus, the son, walks on water (Matthew 14:25). Notice that this was in the fourth watch of the night, which is right before dawn. Shortly, after (at dawn) the disciples saw him. The Sun also walks on the water as its rays spread over seas and lakes at dawn.
- Jesus, the son, rose from the dead to heal. The Sun also rises from the dead (after dying at sunset) to provide life-giving energy to the earth.
- Also consider that when the Sun dies at the winter solstice, so does all the vegetation. It is resurrected in the spring just like we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus in the spring.
- When Jesus the son died, “darkness” covered the earth (Luke 23:44). Actually, Luke stated that the sun failed. During the winter solstice, it can also be said that Sun fails to give its light upon the earth.
After December 25th, the Sun moves north one degree and gives us longer days. These longer days lead us to spring.
This is alluded to in Luke (1:78-1:80). “Through the tender mercy of our God, whereby the days spring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness…”
To further prove that Jesus Christ is a mythological sun god, I challenge everyone who lives in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Great Britain or any other European country to carry out a simple quick observation test.
When one carefully observes all the old Church buildings, the following can easily be observed:
- All the Church front doors face East (this is where the Sun rise from every morning).
- Jesus Christ on the cross is always depicted with a hallo around his head(this is a hidden symbolical of the sun’s rays).
- Most church buildings have a circle on top with a cross inside(this is movement of the sun as it passes through the equinoxes and the solstices i.e spring/summer/autumn/winter
- Jesus Christ is mostly shown on the Cross with his head slightly facing East(this is because the Sun always rises from the East)
I hope the reader now fully understands that the Canonical Gospels of Jesus Christ are not factual portrayal of a historical master or Son of God who walked the earth 2000 years ago. They are all nothing but a myth that was built upon other older ancient myths and god men, who in turn were personifications of the Sun.
At this point I shall now turn the reader’s attention to the major real historical events that have led to the formation and establishment of the Christian Religion as we know it today.
The Christian Religion was formulated by 5 Ecumenical Councils of Bishops and Priests that took place in different locations in a place now called Turkey.
For lack of space on this article , I shall only detail a summary of only the major events and decisions that took place in each of these Ecumenical Councils and also the outcome and effects of them to the Christian Religion.
The reader should first of all be reminded that the actual origins of Christianity as a matter of fact actually started in Egypt. Again I am only going to give a brief account of the major events that transpired in Egypt.
The history of Christianity started in 332 B.C. with the invasion of Egypt by a man called Alexander who was Greek. Through brutal military force, the barbaric Alexander and his military force invaded the peace loving and spiritual nation of Egypt (which is in Africa by the way a,and which was habited by black Africans) and forcefully removed the Pharaoh of the time and placed himself as governor and ruler of Egypt.
The Egyptian were a highly civilised and spiritual nation whose consciousness was in tune with Universal Spiritual Consciousness.
They excelled in a lot of things including spiritual knowledge, astronomy, astrology, art,architect, writing, mathematics, chemistry, physics, music, sacred geometry, medicine, biology, magic, amongst many other things. Even though they revered their holy trinity of Isis, Osirus and Horus they all knew that these were only symbolical attributes of God Consciousness which is the creator and the overseer of the whole Universe.
Alexander demanded that the Egyptians worshipped him but they refused. The Egyptians only paid homage to their ancestors and nature nothing else.
To cut the long story short, after Alexander’s death in 323 B.C, one of his military general called Ptolemey 1 Soter took over the rulership of Egypt. Just like Alexander before him , Ptolemy 1 also demanded the sacred society of Egypt to worship him and he eventually succeeded by the use of force to convince a group of Ancient Egyptian council of High Priests and Priestesses who agreed to make his image into a god in 320 B.C.
This image was formed through the combination of Osiris and the Sacred Bull of Memphis , Apis and they came up with the name Serapis. Following his success in Memphis,Ptolemy 1 Soter tried to persuade the whole of Egypt to worship this image Serapis,but once again the rest of Egypt refused.
Angered by their ‘non-cooperation’, Ptolemy decided to close all temples in Egypt and made it all illegal for anyone in Egypt to build any temple or any prayer of worship. Following the closure of all sacred buildings and temples in Egypt, all sacred and highly spiritual books , texts, and manuscripts were all all transferred and stored in Memphis.
But it was Ptolemy 1 Soter’s grandson, Ptolemy the 3rd ,Euregetes 1 , who built the great library that was dedicated in Alexandria that was dedicated to Alexander. This great building eventually became the biggest store house of all written texts from all over the world.
The passing of this law stayed in place all the way until 543A.C when the Roman ruler Justinian 1 ,whom together with his wife Theodora , financed and built the first church in Syria today called the Jacobite Church.
At this point I shall now turn the reader’s attention to the Ecumenical Councils that I mentioned earlier on. All of these Councils had only one thing in common. Their main aim was to make the image of Serapis into the Messias or the Kristos-thus the Christ(Jesus). The reader should also be advised that at this time these group of people were not yet known as the Roman Catholic Church.
We shall first begin with the Ecumenical Council of Nicea 1. in 325 A.B.C.
This Council took place in Turkey in the presence of Emperor Constantine. The main purpose of this meeting was to take the image of Serapis and insert it into the Sacred Ancient Mythological Divine Triad of Osiris, Isis and Horus-The Father-The Mother-and The Holy Son. Their aim was to make Serapis the Son of the Holy Father Osiris and the Holy mother Isis.
At this meeting it was voted for and discussed by the bishops and priests that the image of Serapis should as from that day onwards take the place of Horus, the One and only begotten Son of Osiris and the virgin mother Isis.
A Homoousios Creed which today is now referred by the Catholic Church as the Nicene Creed was promulgated on this day. The Creed declared that Serapis was
“From the substance of the father (Osiris)….Serapis was one True God from True God ,begotten ,not made” i.e “God the Father , God the Son, Same.”
In other words, at this Council the Bishops declared that Serapis was the Logos(Word) and the word became flesh. It is also worth mentioning that at this Council books were voted for by Bishops to be included into the now Christian Bible.
The second Council took place fifty-six years later in 381A.B.C. This Ecumenical Council is known as the Council of Constantinople 1, and it took place in Constantinople ,Turkey.
At this Council three major things were voted for and promulgated by the Bishops and Priests. And they are as follows:
- Reaffirm the Nicene Homoousios Creed.
- Make the Nicene Homoousios Creed the official Creed of the Roman Government.
- Recite this Creed at the opening of all future Council Meetings thereafter.A confirmation of “God the Father,God the Son,the Same.
At this point it is also worth noting that in 391 A.B.C thus ten years after the Council of Constantinople, a theologian by the name Theophilus, with the permission of the then Roman ruler Theodosius destroyed the Great Library of Alexandria in Egypt where all Ancient texts were stored.
This one very event helped enormously the establishment of the Christian Religion. In this Great Library any books that traces Serapis and the image of Serapis were completely wiped out and never to be traced. This event led to the most important Ecumenical Council of them all. The Council of Ephesus 431 A.B.C.
The Ecumenical Council of Ephesus took place in 431 A.B.C thats 50 years after the the Council of Constantinople 1.
At this meeting the image of Serapis was officially transformed into the Messiah,the Kristos. At this meeting the image of Serapis was given a biological human form that we now know as Jesus Christ. Also at this meeting it was confirmed and reaffirmed that The Virgin Mary , not Isis was the Mother of the Messiah.
The fourth and next Ecumenical Council took place 20 years later and was called the Council of Chalcedon.
The Ecumenical Council of Chalcedon took place in Turkey in 451 A.B.C. At this Council the Messiah was defined and promulgated as the One Christ, Perfect God and Man, consubstantial with man,one soul being into two natures without division or separation and without confusion or change.
In other words, the Council declared that Christ is both Man and God, they are both one and the same Entity. At this Council, the religion that we now call today Christianity was Officially Established.
The fifth Ecumenical Council took place 102 years after the Chalcedon Council. It was called the Council of Constantinople the 2nd and it took place in 553 A.C.E in the Great Hall of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople, Turkey in the presence of the Roman Ruler, Justinian.
At this Council a debate was held regarding the “Three Chapters” which we shall not get into much detail for now. Of more significance to us is the fact that the Roman ruler Justinian effectively became the First Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
Justinian the 1st (527-565 A.C.E) is very important to us because of the fact that he was the builder of the World’s First Christian Church, The Hagia Sophia in 532 A.C.E.
As the leader and the Pope of the Christian Church, Justinian put forward the notion that since all power was from God, then he, as the Pope or the leader of the Church has also “Divine Right”. He officially entitled himself the Vicar of Christ.
Even though they were subsequent Ecumenical Councils after this, these are the main Councils that helped to shape the Christian Religion as we know it today.
In conclusion I hope I have clearly presented to the reader enough evidence to prove that the biblical character we know as Jesus Christ is nothing but a mythological personification of the One and Only Sun up in the sky.
With enough evidence I have proven that before Jesus Christ was never even heard of, there were other Sun gods that existed thousands of years before him.
The Biblical Canonised account of Jesus Christ in the Christian Bible had already been told exactly the same way thousand and thousand of years before. The biographical account of Jesus Christ and all his supposed teachings and miracle works had already been accounted for thousands years before in exactly the same manner word for word and work for work.
I have also proven to the reader the real origins of Christianity and how it came to be as we know it today with its Egyptian origins. I have proven beyond doubt that whenever we see the image of Jesus we are effectively looking at the image of Ptomey 1 Soter. This Greek Ruler’s image was then transformed into the Jesus Christ we know of today.
Furthermore, I have also proven beyond any doubt that all major religions are based only on one thing-The Sun. The study of celestial bodies which is otherwise known as Astro-theology is the reason why we do have religion today.
Unfortunately, the real knowledge was kept hidden away from us and we were all fed the mythological and allegorical stories which are meaningless.Is not a coincidence that the majority of us are not even familiar with Astrology,Astronomy or Cosmology.This is done on purpose just to keep us indoctrinated and to simply believe and have faith in Jesus Christ.
The authors of these Ancient sacred texts were all initiated to hide the real true esoteric knowledge within these texts.They gave the masses myths and allegories and unfortunately over generations and generations the majority of the people were conditioned and brainwashed to take these Ancient texts literally.And the sad thing is, they still do to this very day.
This is the number one reason why religion is being misused in Africa today.There are so many individuals who claim to be ‘man of god, prophets’ and so forth because the majority of the people are none the wiser.The Christian religion is a sun cult that is being worshiped and revered today at the Vatican in Rome and most people blindly follow this religion in desperation and in search of hope.
The only way an individual can better their spirituality is to be one with the universe. Be one with God. And this simply means be good to yourself, be good to others and everything around you. We are all interconnected-We are all one. The very moment one recognises that we are all conscious infinite energy experiencing a a physical reality is the moment one realises that we are all of God, from God , by God and we are all GOD.
I shall now end this article with the words of Voltaire, a 16th century French philosopher.
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere”
NB: Research for this Article was referenced from the following Sources: Walter Williams: Historical Origin of Christianity: D M Murdock:The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ