The annual Zimbabwe Achievers Awards (ZAA) 2017 took place on Saturday at The Cumberland Hotel in London. Notable winners on the night included Zimdancehall music star Killer T, radio and television legend Ezra “Tshisa” Sibanda and Nehanda TV presenter Miss Sakhie Classique among others.
1) Community Champion of the Year – Dorcas Gwata
2) Event of the Year – SAMA Festival 2016
3) Fashion Designer of the Year – Tapiwa Dingwiza
4) Female Entrepreneur – Hanani Nqo
5) Female Personality of the Year – Ellen Chiwenga
6) MTM Financial and Management Accountants Business of the Year Award – Senditoo
7) Community Organisation of the Year – The Life Project
8) Innovation of the Year – Sharon Odongo
9) International Gospel Artist of the Year – Fungisai
10) Male Entrepreneur of the Year – David Zinyama
11) UK Sports-Person of the Year – Lovejoy Chawatama
12) Male Personality of the Year – Tafara Dube
13) Media Personality of the Year – Samantha Ncube-Mahlangu
14) Professional of the Year – Adiel Mambara
15) UK Music Artist of the Year – Lamont Chitepo
16) Music Video of the Year – Charlie Kay (Vimbai)
17) Young Achiever of the Year – Miss Sakhie Classique
18) Savannah Freight People’s Choice – Duchess Cleo
Panel’s Choice Award – ZimHealth
Special Recognition Award – Killer T
Ezra Sibanda – Services to Music and Arts.
Marshall Gore – Services to Sport and Community Development
Billy Katiyo – Services to Charitable Causes
Lastone H Mliswa – Film Industry and Arts.
Wellington Tafirenyika – Services to Music and Arts
Tawanda Sibotshiwe – Services to Music and Arts.
Kisset Chirengende – Services to Sports Development.
Alfred Munhenga – Services to Music and Community development
Chairman’s Honorary Awards
Dr Ian Chikanza – Services to Business and charitable causes
Doug Munatsi – Services to Business and charitable causes
Fikelephi Jackson – Services to Charitable Causes
Lettie Chimbi – Services to Charitable Causes
Pastor Jide David Modede – Friend of Zimbabwe
Full album coming up shortly……